Benefits of Membership in the Clan MacCallum-Malcolm Society
Why join a Clan Society? If you have a Scottish heritage on either your father’s or mother’s side and would like to learn more about your ancestry, this is an excellent way to do so. Also, you will meet many like-minded people in the clan society with a similar ancestry to yours. In Scotland a clan was really an extended family, so joining our clan society will connect you to the “Family Writ Large”.
- This website will be a way to learn and interact with other members about clan history and genealogy
- Our newsletter the “Argent Castle” is published four times per year
- Assistance on family history research from Neil McCallum
- Opportunity to meet and socialize with other Clan Society members at various Highland Games and Festivals around the US and Canada
- Opportunity to participate in the MacCallum DNA project
- Tax deduction for annual dues ($25)
Who can be a member?: Membership shall be open to all that bear the surname MacCallum or Malcolm or adherents and their descendants, regardless of spelling and persons having such surname on the female side and the descendants of such persons. Any family and their descendants who by traditional heritage owes allegiance to Clan MacCallum-Malcolm are also eligible for membership. Regular memberships are individuals, spouse and children under 18 living at the same residence.
Please see the links to the left on this page to the Application for Membership and Membership Renewal forms. Please complete the appropriate form and send it to the Secretary/Treasurer.
Membership Dues are $25/year. We encourage payment for multiple years if desired. These dues can be paid using PayPal or your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit cards. See the “Pay Now” button on the top of this page. Alternatively, you can send us a check by U.S. Mail as follows:
Neil D. McCallum
2225 Keyes Ave
Madison, Wisconsin 53711
For any questions or comments on membership please send us an email using the “Contact Us” section on this page.